Q & A with interior designer Wendy Reimer of Bash Panache today on The Wedding Co.
Make sure to stop by her booth and see her collection of curated vintage, antique and reproduction rental pieces at The Wedding Co. Market on Sunday February 25th at the Artscape Wychwood Barns.
1. How would you describe your company? Bash Panache is an upscale furniture and decor rental & services company for special events- grand or intimate, serving the GTA and beyond. Our collection is sourced with the creative panache of owner/interior designer Wendy Reimer and includes everything from gorgeous furniture pieces, tabletop treasures, custom cushions and accessories.
2. What would you say your design style is? Our collection includes a mix of vintage, antique and reproduction pieces that are timeless and are equally and beautifully at home within a modern aesthetic or more classical setting. Our goal is to hear what our client desires for their event and then create for them a design that fits THEM and THEIR design style! We love incorporating pieces in creative and unexpected ways.
3. What is the newest addition to your collection that you LOVE. I have a few new pieces I am equally in love with. Our newly restored Grass Green Denim Love Seat with tufted back and contemporary single seat is just the sweetest! Perfect for a lounge set up or as a bride and groom dining perch. We’ve also created custom accent cushions to really make this piece sing! My other fav is our French Paris settee/bench with tapered Louis leg and linen seat. A fabulous chameleon piece that works with everything- depending on how we dress it! And our Grace Ottoman, gray, tufted, large scale. A gorgeous neutral piece that makes a more contemporary statement but pairs fantastically with more traditional pieces too. We love the mix!
4. What is it about working with couples to create their wedding decor that inspires you? I get really excited when a couple comes to me, somewhat overwhelmed with all the choices, and share their dream about what they envision their wedding decor to look and feel like. I love watching their faces when I pull together suggestions and options and they see how it all comes together. Often they comment that they never would have thought of that-… that really inspires me. To create something just for them that beautifully represents who they are and what they are about.
5. What should couples expect when they meet you at the show? They should expect to see a friendly, happy face and an energetic designer/visionary. A person who is absolutely passionate about what we offer and who has a real love for creating beauty.