I thought the best way to help couples decide if they should hire a videographer was to ask Laura and Doug, who were recently married, why they are happy they invested in a film of their day.
Laura: “I thought I would start by telling you we were very hesitant about hiring another vendor, especially one that could cause distraction during our ceremony. Without a doubt, it was the best decision that we made. Tied Photo & Film was amazing and no one even noticed they were there.”
Top 5 Reasons;
1. Surprise moments – without the film, these would have been missed and we would be so upset if we had have missed capturing my Grandmother’s surprise words at the ceremony.
2. Pre-Ceremony – being able to see what the other was doing with their wedding party while getting ready in separate rooms was a definite plus.
3. The bridal party entrances – since we were the last to come in, we couldn’t watch! Our bridal party paired up and each selected their own song – very happy to see them afterwards.
4. The speeches – we have watched these quite a few times now and every time we still get very verklempt.
5. Your own wedding really is a whirlwind and we missed a lot being the bride and groom. The film allowed us to watch the wedding from everyone else’s eyes and experience it all over again.
Note: This is an shortened version of what the couple received.