Q & A with Briar Gorton of MUIZEE, a boutique jewellery company personalizing your wedding rings and bridesmaids gifts. Meet Briar today on the blog and on Sunday February 25th at The Wedding Co. Market.
1. How would you describe your company? Muizee is timeless fashion in fine jewellery which is happily designed and hand-crafted in small batches (by me) in Toronto.
2. What would you say your design style is? I love working with traditional designs, and bringing minimal, modern or playful elements to them.
3. What is it about working with couples to create their rings that you love? It’s incredibly rewarding for me to work with couples on something so personal, and to create something together that has endless possibilities.
Couples put a lot of trust into my designs, and that is what every creative lives for!
4. What is your most popular bridesmaids gifts? The Initial Charm necklaces are my most popular bridesmaids (and flower girls) gifts. The necklaces are completely personalized by choosing different letters and come with a beautiful box for gifting.
5. What should couples expect when they meet you at the show? If you are thinking of having custom rings made or are looking for gifts for your bridal party, come and meet me at the show as I’m happy to help you with any possible questions you might have. My goal is to make this the easiest part of your planning process!
THE WEDDING CO. MARKET
Sunday February 25th, 2018
Meet Briar at the Market!
10/02From reptiles to roses. Q & A with Nick from Opening Night Flowers, a Toronto floral design company specializing in detailed understated elegance. See his stunning designs at The Wedding Co. Market, Sunday February 25th at the Artscape Wychwood Barns. ...Read More
09/02Getting the party started! Q & A with Jeff from Impact DJ. Find out who will be topping the charts at this years weddings! Meet Jeff at The Wedding Co. Market on Sunday February 25th! 1. How would you describe ...Read More
08/02Experience the wilderness. We are excited to have wilderness guide, Constaintin von Flowton, owner of the Outpost Co. setting up one of his amazing tents at The Wedding Co. Market on Sunday February 25th at the Artscape Wychwood Barns! Learn ...Read More