Opening Night Flowers
Q & A with Nick from Opening Night Flowers, a Toronto floral design company specializing in detailed understated elegance. See his stunning designs at The Wedding Co. Market, Sunday February 25th at the Artscape Wychwood Barns.
1. How would you describe your company? Our mantra is memorably unique florals with passion, detailed artistry and sophistication. With that said, we stage our florals for wedding and events to create those memorably unique photography opportunities for those memories to live on.
2. How long have you been a floral designer? 8 years. Used to be a talent agent in Toronto and owned a modelling agency. The florals started as a stress reliever from the devil wears Prada life. Before that I used to breed trade buy and sell exotic animals specializing in reptiles and set up aquariums and terrariums professionally for offices and for homes.
3. What would you say your style is? Polished and Thoughtful. Luxurious. Detailed understated elegance.
4. What is it about designing flowers and decor for couples that you love? We see every wedding as a blank canvas. Our couples are unique so we want to create something unique. Our passion is flowers so we love working with nature and customizing it.
5. What should couples expect when they meet you at the show? To say wow!
THE WEDDING CO. MARKET
Sunday February 25th, 2018
Meet Nick at the Market!
09/02Getting the party started! Q & A with Jeff from Impact DJ. Find out who will be topping the charts at this years weddings! Meet Jeff at The Wedding Co. Market on Sunday February 25th! 1. How would you describe ...Read More
08/02Experience the wilderness. We are excited to have wilderness guide, Constaintin von Flowton, owner of the Outpost Co. setting up one of his amazing tents at The Wedding Co. Market on Sunday February 25th at the Artscape Wychwood Barns! Learn ...Read More
07/02Timeless & Honest Q & A with the talented and passionate Toronto wedding photographer Alix Gould. Meet Alix at The Wedding Co. Market Sunday February 25th, at the Artscape Wychwood Barns. 1. How would you describe your company? Alix Gould ...Read More